Hi.
i'm watching multiple spaces within confluence. about a month ago i've stopped receiving all the updates from the spaces.
rest of my group are receiving updates normally.
Help?
Hello there, @benyamin.zinshtein . It is always good to see new people joining our community!
As I understand, you are the only one from your group that is not receiving the notifications. With this in mind, I came up with some questions to clarify the current situation. Here they are:
Are you referencing email notifications? Are you referencing workbox notifications? Was there any change applied to your user settings?
Assuming we are referencing email notifications, we can start by checking your email trash/spam folders. Depending on our email provider, addresses that hit our inboxes to frequently can be moved to Spam. I have had this happen with me in the past.
Also, check if there are no filters moving your notifications to another email folder.
I hope this sheds some light on your questions, Beyamin! Looking forward to your reply.
Solved by our IT personal. Tx.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.