Project Role "Developers" appears on its own. I have not created that project role.
Hi @Tanmay Sharan
This project role is automatically created when you use Jira Software. It's created with software development teams in mind and is used in the default software permission schemes.
It exists in any Jira Software instance (except if it was deleted by the administrators).
Kind regardsJorden
Hello @Tanmay Sharan ,
As mentioned by @Jorden Van Bogaert , the system has some default groups, system administrator can maintain this part of the information in System ---> Project Role Browser.
Project roles are somewhat similar to groups, the main difference being that group membership is global whereas project role membership is project-specific. Additionally, group membership can only be altered by Jira administrators, whereas project role membership can be altered by project administrators.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/managing-project-roles-776636382.html
Appreciate your response @Jorden Van Bogaert
I had actually deleted this a few weeks back. But, it came back on its own. So, was wondering.
Appreciate your response @Ollie Guan . As mentioned in my reply to @Jorden Van Bogaert , I was surprised as it came back after I had deleted it a few weeks back.
Does anyone else have admin access on your Jira cloud instance?
No one else, other than me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.