Hi
We have a project board which displays issues from other projects. It's a kind of "master" board I guess.
On the master board, and on the other project boards, some issues have a status named Abandoned. Those issues are moved to the Done column when they have that status.
Sometimes, we have Stories with Sub-tasks, some of which become Abandoned.
This makes the Done column very long.
On the master board, I want to be able to hide any issues, where ALL sub-tasks have the Abandoned status. Maybe using a Quick Filter but open to suggestions about how to achieve this.
For example, if a Story is Done AND all the Sub-tasks of a Story have the status Abandoned, then hide the Story.
By doing this, the Done column will be shorter.
I tried the following to no avail:
project in (PROJA, PROJB) AND issuetype in (standardIssueTypes(), subTaskIssueTypes()) AND status != Abandoned ORDER BY Rank ASC
Any suggestions?
Thanks all! 