I would like to customize the subject lines of the notifications sent from cloud JIRA. I may also want to customize the body content. I see that this is possible with JIRA server, but I can't find any information related to the cloud version.
You'd need to edit "code" - text files on the server that format the emails. This is not available for Cloud users.
So I'm afraid the answer is that you can't do it.
Hi James,
Customization of email content is a Restricted functions in JIRA Cloud. There's a feature request as you can see on JRA-7266. Please feel free to vote and comment on it.
Thanks and regards,Paula Silveira
We have developed a plugin that addresses this problem, Jirassimo notifications for JIRA
You can set up a messenger/email to get custom emails/notifications, with full control over the email body, including custom fields
Thanks for the information.
I vote for this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.