When I started this server, there was one space already there. This one is empty, but it does not like to be deleted like normal spaces. The option page in the space does not show a delete menu like the other spaces. How can I delete it anyway?
Are a space admin?
Do you see space settings/space tools on the bottom left of that space?
If not then, then you may. It be a space admin and May only have access to delete your own spaces.
Hi Edwin, I'm indeed not a space admin. This space was originally there when I opened the cloud server.
If I created this server (and strictly speaking also this space) myself, shouldn't I have all rights by default?
Not necessarily. You can have the permission to create but not to delete. That may be a permission that has not been granted to you.
now, if you create a new instance, and you are the only account and admin, then yes you most likely will have all the permissions, which include space admin.
Hi @Berry Vermin
Do you use confluence cloud in a free version? Then the first default space which is created can not be deleted, because there is a bug. See https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-68319.
Regards, Dominic
That is indeed the case, thanks for your reply!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.