We have A LOT of recurring tasks set up right now in Jira with a "PS" ticket prefix. We want to change them to a "PH" prefix. Is there a way to do a mass move of the recurring tasks or will I need to recreate them all?
Thanks!
what do you mean by "prefix"? Is this in the Summary field or something and you are trying to change all occurrences of PS to PH? The bulk edit doesn't support this. One thought would be to export them to CSV, change them in Excel and re-import.
Hi Jack, by "prefix", I mean the project key (I believe). So our project board is called Professional Services and our tickets are PS-1234 (etc.) We are changing to a new board/project and would like the recurring tickets to reflect the new board.
That would be the project key. While it can be changed it will change for all issues in the project. Assuming that is what you want...
project settings > details and change the Key.
note you need to be an admin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.