Hi all,
We're trying to create reports/dashboards revolving around issues with the most Issue Links.
I emailed in to Atlassian and received the following response:
I don't believe this is currently possible out-of-the-box although we are considering working on a similar feature. The way to work around that would be for you to write a dedicated sql query directly against the JIRA database to get this information.
We're using OnDemand, and it's my understanding that you can't directly query the database.
I then thought about using CustomWare to send data to Salesforce and report from there, but no. This is from their support team:
Thanks for the screen shot and the explanations. It's not possible to do that with the connector.
As you probably know, for OnDamand platform you only can query with the basic JQL functions but you can vote here for the new JQL features.
So how can I get at this data? Our end goal is to create a dashboard (graphs) outlining the issues with the most number of issue links or related issues, and break it out by which aspect of the business it affects.
Thanks in advance for your expertise.