I Try to make report in Jira for each member in my team.
Find this one report >> https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219196/team-performance-reports-and-insights?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
is there something that i can use to make accurate statistics on team members?
Hi @lika.gachechiladze
Maybe you may use "Two dimensional Filter statistics" which is an out-of-the-box widget.For instance :
Hope it helps !
Thank u Thomas for your answer.
I am looking for something else, i want to make report to see the work for each member of my team, for example: how many tasks each of them resolved in sprint or in month. something like that
Maybe you may adapt the filter to look only issues resolved by sprint (or by month).I am sorry, it may be my understanding but I don't understand why this tool couldn't work for you.However, I don't know other tool to do that, sorry !
Thank u Thomas for you help,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.