Hello,
I am trying to setup an integration with Jira/Confluence so I can send some custom object data from Salesforce to Jira/Confluence to create issue data. How do I find the base url for our cloud instance of jira/confluence? Thanks.
Your cloud instance URL is something like this <companyname>.atlassian.net
When I enter that url I get a 401 error? Is there something else that I need to setup?
Which resource are you trying to get to? Cloud limits you what you can do via the REST API and do not include the username and password as part of the request. If you need to provide that you have to use Atlassian Connect. See Jira Cloud Getting started developer guide.
Hi Phillip,
Are you using any third-party app or building your own integration?
I was able to get connected. I just left out the step of creating a token. Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.