example,
Jira software, Confluence,Bitbucket server,Jira service desk, bamboo?
Maybe the answer is JIRA Software, Bamboo & Bitbucket Server...
Hello @[deleted],
Welcome to Atlassian Community.
I believe you are talking about the release hub provided by JIRA Software that is described in the documentation below. Is that right?
Using the Release Hub - Jira Software
Basically, the Release Hub is useful for seeing the status/progress of a version at a point in time, based on the issues part of that version. That being said, it only displays information about the issues added to versions, and it does not display any information related to other products (Bamboo, Confluence, etc.).
If you are talking about a different feature, could you please provide us more details and what exactly you are planning to achieve so we can provide you with some options? Screenshots would be useful too.
Also, let us know if you have any questions about the information provided.
Hi guys,
perhaps 홍철화 was referring to a question stated in Quiz for Jira Software - Integrations (Atlassian Accredited Sales Professional):,,In the Release Hub, you can see information from the following products:- Bitbucket Server,- Confluence,- Bamboo,- JIRA Software,- JIRA Service Desk,- All of the above."Where correct answer is (as correctly mentioned above) Jira SW, Bamboo and Bitbucket Server. However, from the intro videos in the Intgerations eLearning path this was quite unclear. I did struggle as well, until my helpful colleagues helped me.
Yes, we had the same problem, and tried many times to get right answer. But we still can't figure out where the information about Bamboo is?
Exactly the same issue here.However my colleague who's consultant suggest same answer as you did. But it was our 10th attempt....Weird about this Quiz was, that we were unable to redo the quiz the normal way. I had to redo the whole section of videos.
I experienced the same issue and had to restart this module from scratch each time. On the plus side, it has only recorded 1 attempt so it looks like I passed first go.
Thanks for sharing your experiences though. I think you probably saved me a good 30 minutes of frustration.
I had the same issue... I can't understand if it is or not a course bug: is it possible then to integrate Bamboo in the Release Hub?
Hello. Thanks for your answer. Please how did you retake only one module instead of whole course?
EDIT: SOLVED: There is little Restart button on Resume page
Hey Petter - unsure if this is the right place to provide feedback but that module in the course is crazy frustrating.
All modules (so far) even the ones clearly recorded at this time (around 2014)
Also note this course stats you require 80% to pass, however there's only 4 questions. If you get one incorrect, you fail.
If this isn't the correct place to supply the feedback please point me in the right direction as this is crazy frustating!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.