Hi,
I need a better way to export to excel for every month invoicing to customer and find this to be a difficult task!
We work with sprints and atm not using releases and versions (Will be the future) and I need to be able to export primarily in EPIC level - "How much time did this epic take", "What issues/Bugs was included in the epic".
I would like to be able to export in EXCEL format and I am putting a few hours every month in to this - so if I need a 3rd party addon I be happy to would consider! (Since I already put a few hours in to it already)
Or if there is a way in Jira to do so already that I just miss? This should be able (Maybe some crafty JQL filtering?)
I have a few demands that I list under this - the * mark are a must - rest is nice to have! (This is what is needed in my excel export)
- Filter option for date (every month, daily, full year) *
- Issue number Key) *
- Issue type *
- Summary
- Assignee
- Reporter
- Status (In progress, to do and so on)
- Sprint issues (What was in each sprint) *
- Time spent in sprint.
- Created (date)
- Updated (Date)
- Epic key
- Epic name *
- Epic estimate (Hours, days, week) (original) *
- Epic worked (hours, days, week) *
Thanks in advance!
/ Alex