I used to insert a Note, Warning, or Info panel within a numbered or bullet list, till the last update to Confluence. Now, when I try to do the same, the panel is added at the end of the section and not where the cursor or / is placed.
I'm having this issue also. Is there a workaround?
Same here - when I use SHIFT + ENTER and put the panel it puts the info or warning panel after the list, when i try to drag and drop the panel between the numbered items it breaks the list and start all over again.I saw that people complaining about it for years and the issue is still unresolved. Instead of improving the atlassian wants to make few steps back. With this approach you will loose your clients, because event in comments people recommending tools like MadCap Flare, which can handle such trivial thing like this...
Shame
I am facing the same issue. Is the issue resolved yet?
Three years later and this is still not possible.
Yep... total garbage that this isn't resolved yet.
I am having the same problem. Confluence has to be the least flexible solution out there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.