Hello,
Is there any option to list out pages which are created by specific user in confluence cloud.
Thanks in advance
Raju
Search --> Advanced Search --> Filter by User
Hi @seethamraju
You can do this using CQL and advanced search - to do this:
^ This should bring up all content created by a specific user. You can limit to pages by either:
See more detail on CQL by clicking here
Ste
I've tried every variation of this search command that I can think of (creator=username, creator=Display Name, creator="Display Name", creator=@Display Name, creator=User GUID, creator:username, createdBy=username, etc.) any nothing returns any results. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Do I need permission to use this feature?
Hi @Michael Gibney
I'm finding some difficulty in this also in our Cloud instance - perhaps it differs slightly to what you can do in Server / DC.
I did find this free add-on which exposes CQL outside of the REST API on Cloud - this might make it simpler to use and search?
Hi @Ste Wright - I got an admin to add that to our instance and I was able to get what I needed. Useful add-on, thanks
Unfortunately, the cloud version has no Advanced search option, and no way to search by user who created the page (only by contributor, which is different)
No longer true (happily!)
How to do that? It is such a basic function. But I searched and searched to no avail.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.