The latest update to jira, which has added in the ability to see stories, tasks, etc associated to Epics on the Road Map View , appears to have introduced a bug with regards to progress tracking and filtering.
I have found that the Filter option for Epic status currently does not work in order to filter Epics that are currently "In Progress". I have found that Epics that have been previously marked as "Done" are now showing, rendering the filter useless.
Looking at the Epics in question I can see that all of their sub tasks (stories, tasks, and other issue types) are also show as done, but the progress bar indicates 0% Progress and that the status of these issue types as currently "In Progress". This is also shown on the top level progress bar for the Epic. I.e. The top level progress bar shows all tasks as Blue, "In Progress".
I'm using a Next-Gen Project.
Has anyone else noticed this new impact to filtering?