Hi all,
We're on Cloud and I have time tracking enabled for my projects (not nex-gen) and the field to track time is there. However, when I want to use the feature, the 'date started' field is missing and I only see the option to enter time spent and time remaining.
Once I log time and then go to edit that log, the option to add a start date is there. However, I want this option to be available when I add the time.
The issue is that more often than not, the devs will enter their time for the past day, and I'd really like those hours to be logged accurately. I could enforce this behavior for then individuals, but mistakes are made and I rather have my guys go home after a long day and do clerical work the next.
EDIT: I see that only I as the admin am able to edit work logs. Please tell me there is a way for the devs to do that!
Thanks all!