I have a confluence view that is generated using a micro to bring in jira issues. My problem is it brings in default columns. When I edit the view's columns on the jira side and generate the xml url again it does not change - seems like it doesnt pick up the changes. I have some custom columns that I need viewable on the confluence generated view.
Hi Shai,
In the JIRA Issues Macro (I assume that is what you are using) in Confluence, you can set the columns in the columns field. If you don't set them there, they will pull the default columns.
I did try to set it there. but it is only bringing over the default one. I have a field that is there (I can set it as a column on the jira view) that is created as part of an integration with zendesk. I tried puttin the columns name there but its not working.
got it to work. can close the case.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.