I want to change the text of error message that I get in the fields "You must enter a value for this field". Is there anyway I can do that. I want to set my own error message for field through scripts that I write in my Behaviour.
Hello Yogesh,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
On Jira Cloud, there are many error messages for fields when a user creates a ticket or when a customer creates on using the customer portal. These messages are automatically set by the system and currently, there is no option to customize.
The only option available is when we add a field validator in the workflow:
We have feature requests suggesting the implementation of this ability:
Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the features.
If that's not the case, please send us a screenshot of where this message appears.
Regards,Angélica
Thanks Angelica... Apparently, that answered my query..
Hello @Angélica Luz
How do I navigate on that screen you just attached? Thank you!
Hi @[deleted],
The screen is from the Workflow validator in company-managed projects (Project settings > Workflows).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.