My jira dashboard is behaving strange for last 2 months. Whenever I open a board, sprint or ticket my sidebar disappears after page loading is complete. And I can't perform any action after that. It only happens with my account, my other team members are not facing this issue. I have done resetting my browser even switched browser and OS.
@Sarah Schuster ?
Hi Muammad,
I would suspect it's browser related - have you tried viewing via an icognito tab with all extensions disabled?
- Alex
Agreed with @Alex Laycy here. If it is unique to your account, I would work with your IT and Jira admin to rule out any combination of Jira permissions and browser issues.
I had enabled all my extensions for incognito mode as well so this issue was also occuring on incognito mode. After Alex's comment i went through all my extensions and found that a YouTube extension was responsible for my 2 month long sufferings.
Thanks 👍
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.