I'm a long time Confluence on-premises user who happily used the product daily at my former job.
Now I'm trying out Cloud Confluence and I'm struggling with non-intuitive changes from the previous user interface.
Whats the best way to constructively work with Atlassian to say: please change <this>?
For those in my position who happily used the past product and are now trying to use the new product, having features drastically changed, removed or features operating faulty seems like a really dangerous place for an established company. It creates a huge opportunity for users to discard the trust we've had in a platform and explore other options: negating the brand and all its past hard work.
I just asked another question and prior to doing so tried to search for answers and received a haystack that mixed Confluence Cloud and Confluence [normal] results together. This is a huge time sink that doesn't help users, so it again creates an opportunity for us to just find another product.
I figured I'd be constructive and ask here because I'd be happy to help provide feedback.
THANKS