Hello,
I have created a customized field, but I can't find him on the issues panel.
My goal is to add this new field to the filter of the issues panel.
What do you mean by "can't find it on the issues panel"? The list of available fields includes all custom fields.
Thank you for the comment.
As I said, I have created a custom field, but that field is not included on the list of fields that I can add to a panel.
When the custom field is available, then I can add him to the filters.
I don't know if now you understand my problem?
My guess would be that you have set up the field without a "searcher" then. Go edit the field from admin -> issues -> custom fields, and make sure a searcher is selected.
Hi Nic,
I don't find the "searcher" option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.