We have a particular user who I can mention with an "@" in a comment on a Jira but I can't assign an issue to him. He doesn't appear when I begin typing his name.Any ideas why? Is this some kind of permissions issue?
Hi @ronan.fleetwood ,
Welcome to Community !
Can you please check whether user have Assignable User permission in Permission Scheme of project.
Thanks,
Avinash
Hi @ronan.fleetwood
Just check if the user have 'Assignable User' permission in the project permission scheme. If you don't have the admin rights, please reach out any admins to check it.
RegardsGikku
Hi @ronan.fleetwood,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Make sure that the user in question belongs to the right group/project role. Assignable users are controlled from the permission scheme used by your project.
Thanks you
Thanks, this helped me!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.