We are using a very vanilla configuration of Jira On Demand and I am unable to assign an issue to a aprticular user depsite them being a direct and indirect member of project in teh developer and user roles. Any ideas?
Have you modified the permission schemes? Does it include the user or developer role in the 'Assignable user' permission?
Just cheked and the developer role is in the assignable user permission
I would make sure the permission scheme hasnt been adjusted. I would also recommend reviewing the field configuration to verify nothing has changed. And also verify the user has the correct permissions to be assigned the issue.
Hi, it seems you have the same problem as this newer question. If that is the issue you can follow this Jira issue where they are tracking these matter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.