Hi all,
How can i embed an attachment in a ticket by default? I want my customers to be able to download an excel file if they want and attach it in the request before submitting a request. It is an excel file we want them to fill according to their request.
Thanks a lot
Kr
You don't.
You wouldn't want to either - attaching the same file over and over is a complete waste of resources and your people will quickly learn to ignore it.
I have to find a way to load the attachment since this attachment must be filled by our customers for every ticket. So, do you have any other idea about how i can load the attachment in a ticket?
Hello,
I edited my question above
Thanks!
This is a horrible way to use a tracker system. Please don't try to demand people fill in separate forms.
Ask them for the data in the issue, so they don't have to mess around in excel.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.