Hi all,
Did anyone experience the issue with any plugin that gets disabled a few minutes after the installation?
Thanks,
Chris
Yes - we've faced such issues before but nothing to panic.
I have seen it fixing itself during JIRA restarts - but do ensure that your plugins gets good amount of time to start during jira startup.
Also, ensure you have sufficient JVM in your JIRA environment.
Hi Vickey,
Thanks for your reply.
I guess, you mean JIRA Server that can be restarted. Do you know how to fix the issue on JIRA Cloud?
Ooops - I didn't see that , my bad .
I'd suggest you reach out to Atlassian Support if it reoccurs.
No worries.
The problem is that Atlassian Support don't provide assistance to the customers on Free plan...
And is your plugin still disabled ? Or was it disabled just one time after installation ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.