Hi all,
I'm currently trying to set up some custom fields for a bug issue type in my Jira cloud instance for our Classic Style projects. However, we have been rolling with a default issue type scheme, workflow and screen system for a long time and I don't know how to set-up a specific set of custom fields for the one issue type while retaining all the current issue types fields and workflows.
Simply I just want my bug issue type to use a set of custom fields that I don't want any other issue type in my instance to use. Would someone be able to help me out by either a skype call or the steps for how to set this up? I've tried creating my own screen, issue type scheme for this bug issue type and I still can't get it working - It would be pretty useful if someone could get on a call with me and help run me through how to set this up in my pre-existing instance and workflow.