Hi,
I created the attached workflow, and as you see, I set cancel task, cancel and completed as done tasks, but still I'm seeing all our old completed taskes in the backlog?!!
please could someone advice!!
Thanks
Hana
It looks to me like your "completed" status is not "done", because it is not in the last column of the board. It needs to be in with the three "cancel" like status to be considered "done". You should be able to go into the column config and drag and drop it into the last column.
You are speaking of your board-backlog? - How did you configure your columns in your board? (post a screenshot)
Hello Leonard,
I mapped the tasks to the columns as you can see below. in the capture:
I am an administrator, but i still can not see 'status' mapping option in that screen
I think @Leonard Chew means what is the criteria for the columns. Anything in the Done column should have a valid resolution. This problem is popping up quite a bit lately. It always has turned out the Done criteria doesn't require the resolution being set.
Sorry Joe,
I did review all most of the posted issues related to the same problem. I did read your comment before, but I could not get what you mean as resolution. the tasks are showing as the following status
do I need to add a new field to the task?
Open the issue. In the details look for the Resolution. If it shows Unresolved it wasn't set. Unresolved means it is NULL in the database
@Hana, the image you provided does show that the Resolution is set, i.e. the checkmark and "Done" equate to the Resolution. But be sure that that image comes from one of the issues still showing in the Backlog. If it does then something else is amiss.
Nic we need to separate both completed and cancelled tasks, based on my research there could be multiple statuses that resolve to done.
You are correct Nic, this resolved my problem.
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.