Hello!
I have a page https://aurrency.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/G/pages/655675/GFE
And I have the following anchor link:
https://aurrency.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/G/pages/655675/GFE#%D0%A1%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%B5-%D1%81-%D1%83%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%8F%D0%BC%D0%B8-%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%84%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BC%D1%8B
But when anyone clicks the second link(anchor one), he gets on the top of the page https://aurrency.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/G/pages/655675/GFEinstead of getting right to the place where anchor link set.
1. Is that a bug or am I doing something wrong?
2. When I have titles inside table, they do not work like anchors. Why? Can I put an anchor link to row in the table?
Thanks in advance for an answer.
Hi @Andrey Ponomarenko
Have you followed these instructions for creating and inserting anchors?
Not sure what you mean by titles within tables - but you can certainly anchor to a table row (just tested this in our instance to verify). Same instructions above will help with this!
Ste
@Ste Wright hi!
Yes, I've tried, but it did not work for me.
They suggest 2 options.
a. "Choose Insert > Other Macros, then find and select the Anchor macro"I can not find Anchor Macros. How should I spell it, so I can get it via search field?
I attached a screenshot below, where you can see that there s nothing found when I type "Anchor"
b. Type { and the beginning of the macro name, then select the Anchor macro
I type "{A" but nothing happens.
I attached one another screenshot below, where you can see that after typing "{A" I can not select anything from anywhere.
So, my questions are:
1. The one from my fist post
2. Why I can not add anchor by none of these 2 suggested options? Is it a bug here, or am I doing something wrong?
PS: about anchoring rows of a table. By titles within tables I meant using heading "H1" inside the table
When I use heading "H1" outside the table - I can see an anchor icon there(however it does not work. look question 1)
When I use heading "H1" inside the table - I can NOT see an anchor icon.
3. Why so?
PPS:
there are 3 question now, I would feel grateful if your answers would stick to my numeration.
@Ste Wright yo! ^
@Ste Wright
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.