Hi Team,
I understand what are Status and why we use transitions, I have setup the whole workflow which has 15 Status, I have 1 very simple question -
Currently when I click on Status drop down on backlog page, It shows me combination of both Transition + Status (ex. Start Analysis -> ANALYSIS), Here Start Analysis is transition and ANALYSIS is status.
I just want to show status in drop down without Transition as my team well understand transitions. I want to keep all my transitions in background, don't want to change all to "Allow all statuses to transition to this one" (As I know this is another tactic to show only Status in drop down).
Is that possible in Jira or not ?
Again to make it clear, I do not want to show in drop down -
"Start Analysis -> ANALYSIS
To Transition -> CANCELLED
Back -> IN PROGRESS"
Want to show it like -
ANALYSIS
CANCELLED
IN PROGRESS
I found similar question raised before but did not find any satisfactory answer.