I want to see the Activity Stream from the beginning of the project but I am unable to see how to change the sort order, and I have hundreds, maybe thousands of entries.
I have the same problem. The activity stream used to sort from most recent to oldest. Now, for some unknown reason, the activity stream is sorting from oldest to most recent. How do I reverse this sort order?
I am not sure if this will help or not since I cannot test it myself using an on demand account. There should be feed icon that you should be able to click on. See if there is sort option there. If not, you might want to try to create your own dashboard if on demand allows it. Otherwise, I would ask the on demand support to assist you.
The order appears to be random. This has been reported to JIRA but after almost a year they have done nothing.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-68496
The Activity Stream is effectively useless as you can't be sure that you have seen all the events during a given time period.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.