@bryan chiaWelcome to the community!
Can you check this URL directly https://<YOUR_SITE>.atlassian.net/secure/BrowseProjects.jspa
Please replace <YOUR_SITE> with appropriate value.
Thank you for your reply. That was exactly what i did and its showing this error.
Oh! Thanks for the clarification. There may be some genuine glitch, I will post this to Atlassian Team to take a look.
Thank you , i already submitted support request as well. Waiting for them to get back. Level 1 issue. cant continue work now.
@Jack Brickey @DPKJ are you able to help me reach out to support team? seems like no one is looking at it. Last email was from peter and no reply. Level 1 issue. cant work for many days already
@bryan chia I was out yesterday (as per India Standard Time) but I have again added a request to Atlassian to look into this.
Meanwhile,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.