I tried to drag them, right click, but you can't.
is it a bug or you simply have to go to the cloud?
regards,
DM
Hi @Daniele Milazzo,
If you click on the attachment, it should open a window with a small cloud icon in the top right. Clicking that icon should download the attachment.
Let me know if you have any problems. Drag-and-drop may be a feature we build in future. Stay tuned!
well no, it doesn't work, otherwise I wouldn't ask
it's a big issue.
Hi Daniele,
can I just double check what version of the Mac app you're using? You can get the version by clicking on Jira and then About Jira in the menu bar. The version should be a number in the 90s. There have been some download issues in early versions of the app but they should be fixed now.
Also, what type of attachment (image, video, etc.) are you trying to download?
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.