We have an issue type called POC. The issue will be open for a max of 90 days, but we want to send notifications on the 30th and 60th day the ticket has been in a status of "In Progress". I'm using Raley Notification and it mostly works.
I am using the following JQL and cron expression:
status changed during (-3d, -2d) from ("Open") to ("In Use")
0 0 12 1/1 * ? *
(I've shortened the duration because I don't have the time to wait 30 days to find out that I've done something wrong.)
I'm pretty sure that the problem is with the cron function and/or the JQL since the emails send out fine, I just get 2 emails per notification. So if I transition the test issue to "In Progress" on the 21st, I get a notification on the 23rd and 24th.
I am at a lost here and can't figure out how to make it so I get 1 notification that the issue has been "In Progress" for 30 days.