Hi,
I was trying to add a new custom issue type to my next gen project.
Jira showed me an error message "Something went wrong, please try again".
It only happens on this specific project, others work fine, any idea?
Thanks,
Phil
Hello @Phil Chou ,
Try to use the same Name, Description, Icon to create Issue Type in other next-gen projects, Whether it can be created successfully?
I found the problem, for newly created Next Gen project.
Once you created custom fields to issue type, you can't create new custom issue type anymore (Jira pops something went wrong, blabla).
Solution is to delete all custom fields, create issue type, then add fields back. but as my board is in use (information in my custom fields) , not sure what the best way to get it resolved.
Not sure if Jira is aware this issue, how can we report?
btw, I was able to duplicate this issue in 2 different Jira instances and 3 new next Gen projects.
Anyone has idea for temp solution? and how to inform Jira?
@Ollie Guan , btw, thanks for the reply.
I did some more test, it's caused by recently added "Paragraph" custom filed type. and looks like Jira has fixed that in last 30 minutes. but for my existing project, the bug still exists ...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.