i used to be able to click in a row, copy the rows then paste it in (by default it'd go below the current row).
It's no longer available
I'm on Chrome 78
ta
Norm
Hello Norm,
Thank you for asking about this!
According to our Confluence Cloud Editor Roadmap, it's in our long-term backlog:
If you vote on the above request, you'll automatically be added to the list of watchers and receive updates when there is any progress.
Let me know if you have any questions about that.
Regards,
Shannon
I am underwhelmed
This was a very, very useful feature.
In general your table editing is very sucky. Now it's even worse.
Hurrrrumph
Hi Norm,
I hear you on the lack of features on the current table editor in the new Confluence. From my understanding, the former editor had a lot of issues that needed to be fixed.
With the new editor, we are working to correct those issues. Many features are being completely rewritten from the ground-up, but are slowly rolling out the new editor so that you're still able to use it in the meantime. The team is working on a lot of new features and including customer feedback in these, so stay tuned by following the roadmap I sent you earlier.
I'm happy to hear that it will be a released feature soon! In the meantime you could use table add-ons from Marketplace if you find any features are missing that you need to get your work done.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.