Did something update in Jira overnight? The "status" button is missing from my Columns settings. How do I get it back?
Hello @Paul Spaeth ,
I'm not sure where you say the status button is missing? Maybe you can provide more information and screenshots, such as:
1. Column configuration in JQL(Issue query)?
2. Change status button in Issue detail screen ?
3. Columns and states mapping in the board configuration ?
3- Columns and States mapping in the board config. It has an "Add Column" button but no more "Add Status" button. When I add a Column it says "This column will not show on the board without a status" - But I can't add a status with no "Add Status" button!
It used to always be there...
Here's a screenshot. Kanban Board -> Board Settings -> Columns
Hi @Paul Spaeth ,
Note that the Add Status button is only available if you have the JIRA 'Project Administrator' permission for this board's project. See Permissions overview for more information.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-columns-764477997.html#Configuringcolumns-Addinganewstatus
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.