I know in the NextGen version of Jira, you can have your completed tickets automatically removed from the board in 14 days. I wanted to know if there is a way to do that (or 7 days) in the "old?" version of Jira.
Hello Angel,
I hope you are having a good day!
You can achieve it in two ways:
By using the second option, I would suggest changing the filter so that it ages issues out of the board with the 7 days that you mentioned:
The final result would be a JQL similar to the below:
"project = X AND (resolution is EMPTY or resolutiondate >= -7d)"
Then, add that to your filter. You may want to set X to the number of days that you prefer.
Please let me know if it works.
Cheers!
Carlos
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.