Is anyone else having trouble with the Send to Top of Backlog feature? I have tried it on multiple browsers and it doesn't do anything anymore.
Steps to reproduce:
Expected Results:
Actual Results:
Hi Michael,
I cannot reproduce the problem. Try it with the shortcut "s" "t". Click on the issue and then press "s" and "t" one after the other.
My best
Merve
is the issue repeatable on other browsers? If so I would suggest reaching out to Atlassian Support.
this can be reproduced with Chrome, Firefox and Edge.
My colleague found a workaround "Because there is a sub-task at the top of backlog" - "work around: make that sub-task not be displayed at the top. Then the feature works fine again."
Atlassian Support will be contacted about this.
Thanks! Removing sub tasks from the bottom and top of the backlog fixed my problem.
Were they ever informed? This is still an issue in 2023. 4 years after.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.