I'd like to turn off the time tracking in JIRA cloud but I can not find it in the german version.
@Daniel Möller
Many thanks for your fast reply.
But in that case we are missinig the field "ursprüngliche Schätzung".
So unfortunately it does not work like that.
Yes, the "original estimate" is part of the time-tracking. If you turn off time-tracking, that field has no use, so it goes away.
If you want to keep time tracking, but just stop people logging work, change the project permissions so that no-one can log time.
In the current/our JIRA cloud version, there is no "deactivate" (button, link etc.) in "Settings"->"Issues"->"Issue Features"->"Time Tracking".
Am I missing something?
Hi! Has anyone found a resolution for this issue about how to hide the Jira time tracker so users can only see the external tool we are planning to use? Thanks!
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
See the previous answer's comments - look for mention of permissions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.