I cannot change personal settings. Any idea why this might be the case?
I've tried changing a variety settings on different browsers for multiple users and I'm aways getting this "Couldn't save your preferences" pop-up.
Changing the timezone appears to have fixed it.
I think it must have been because we imported our users from a server instance and it added them in with the GMT timezone, which is not a selectable timezone on the cloud site at the moment.
Choosing any other timezone from the dropdown fixed the issue and let me edit all the personal settings.
@Louis_Ford Please try this: First select a language, then save, and afterwards you will be able to save changes in your personal settings.
Unfortunately that still causes the pop-up to appear and the changes do not save.
@Louis_Ford Please try this one:
The screenshot you posted looks different to my screen.
Just to confirm I am on jira cloud. Is there a different screen I should be looking at?
I'm accessing this screen by clicking here in the bottom left hand corner
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.