I have an epic in my project.
It is linked to a special issue type above epic and epics in another project.
How do I see all the associated Stories.
I can see the linked issues using issue in linkedIssues(ABC-1234)
Hi @Malcolm Lisle ,
Try adding this to your JQL: "Epic Link" = ABC-1234
So you end up with this query: "Epic Link" = ABC-1234 or issue in linkedIssues(ABC-1234)
This will return all issues in the Epic and any issues linked to the Epic.
Hope this helps!
Rachel WrightAuthor, Jira Strategy Admin Workbook
Sorry to report that, for our setup, this has no effect.
It returns all the items directly linked to ABC-1234 but not any of the stories linked to these items.
It is probably worth mentioning that although ABC-123 is an Epic the linked items are special and at a higher logical level than Epics.
Each of these Special Items have epics attached to them and stories attached to the epics.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.