Could someone please help me with this?
QUESTION 1
Hi I'm trying to create the following reports using custom filters and dashboard's widgets, but I'm having some difficulties.
Opened bugs for the last month grouped by project
Closed bugs for the last month grouped by project
Opened vs Closed bugs for the last month grouped by project
Average bug resolution time for the last month grouped by project
It seems that I can't create such specific reports, can I?
If yes, could you please address me to the detailed docs? I already tried unsuccessfully for half a day.
Thanks a lot
———————
ANSWER FROM JIRA COMMUNITY MEMBER
Hi @Giuseppe Terrasi - You cannot do grouping inside of JQL (the filter) directly, but you can get there using the Dashboard gadget called Issue Statistics.
Add the Issue Statistics gadget to your dashboard, then connect it to the Opened Bugs for the last month filter.
Then choose Project for the Issue statistic field. Be sure to check whether you want issues that have been closed or not.
That should get you want you want.
Do the same for each of your other filters using the same type of gadget.
I hope that helps!
———————
QUESTION 2
Hi John,
Thanks, but how do I do a filter which can get me results just for the last month and that updates itself automatically every new month?
In November I need to look at the opened bugs for October, in December the graph should updates itself and show the results for November and so on, all without any manual intervention from my side.
Is this possible? With this, I'll solve all my issues.