currently our company using jira cloud service with urlhttps://tokopedia.atlassian.net, when i am trying hit `/rest/api/2/issue` it's return 500 internal server error for now from this morning 22-nov-2019 11:24 JKT timezone. any issue with this endpoint?
Hi @Muhamad Huda
From the error you are seeing, it would tend to indicate that either the parameters are incorrect or that the json package is incorrect. Please see the KB Get an internal server error message when trying to create a new issue through REST method
Granted that KB is about trying to create a new issue in jira, but the error is identical, and I believe the source of the problem here is also the same. Please check the Searching for issues examples to make sure that your GET calls are using the correct headers, payload, and endpoint with parameters
Thanks,
PVS
Hi @PVS
Why did you copy the answer of other people instead of mention them or show the link to the answer !?
@Muhamad Huda here the original answer:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/JIRA-REST-API-Error-500-quot-Internal-server-error-quot/qaq-p/840941
owh okay.. thanks a lot.. already solved.
Hi @Muhamad Huda @Mohamed Benziane
If Your Check-In google Ofter You did not Get the Answer. If I am Search I will Get The Answer Because I am Posting The Answer ok If You Know The Answer Why You are wasting the Atlassian Community Leader Time
I will get The Answer Because I post Hear Even I am Thinking Your Not Seeing That answer
If You Know Or If You Search The Answer You will Try There Is No Problem at that time
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.