In the classic version, there was a drop down on the right hand side of the attachments box, but now I don't see a way to do it, so I'm manually downloading items. Is there away to download them all?
Hello @Steve_Larson_,
Switch to the old view mode, you can see the full download button.
Sounds good. Do you know if they will be adding the feature back into the new version?
Hi Steve,
Yes we're working out how to add this feature into the new version.
Hopefully we can give an ETA soon.
Thanks
Owen
Actually, The "See Old View" text is gone from the top. Is there still a way to access that?
Hi @Steve_Larson_,
Please try to turn off New Jira issue view mode directly.
Thanks, I went to settings, but I'm not finding the Jira Labs section. How do you navigate to that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.