Greetings,
I am tasked to figure out across 27 projects.. how many stories (not bugs) are sitting there without story points. Is there a gadget to do this in the Dashboard?
try running a jql search as follows:
issuetype = story and "story points" is EMPTY
Then save it. Pretty sure you can show the results of this filter in a dashboard gadget, and even break it up by project. Or are you looking for a specific sort of visualization?
ETA: If you just need a count, the Filter Counts gadget is here for you. Just select your saved filter instead of a specific project.
Thank you so much for your response. I did attempt the general search with that criteria and it is giving me results. I am in the process of putting together a dashboard with all these results, is there a way I can include this new search in the dashboard. My original belief is that it has to be a gadget to be in dashboard. Is that not correct?
Yes, that is correct. Do you want to just show the count of unpointed stories, or an actual list of them?
I need actual list in a table format ... possibly want to add desired columns to the table.
How can I include the filter I created in say Filter Result gadget ? I don't see it as an option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.