Hi everyone,
I have published a long article that makes use of a Table of Contents to quickly scroll to headings. Is there something I can insert that will act like a Back to Top button to bring readers immediately back to the top of the article?
Thanks,
Casey
@Casey HarrisThere is no direct way to achieve this, but there is a hack that you can use,
Hack 1 - Using Anchor Macro,
Hi @DPKJ , thanks for sharing that hack - but I do not see the Anchor Macro from the Insert menu. Should I be looking elsewhere?
We are using the Cloud product and we have the new editor.
Oh! Anchor Macro is temporarily made unavailable in New Editing Experience.
But I think you can check this page - https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/confluence-editing-improvements-945107733.html
And look into New and updated features > Linkable headings section I think this can help you.
Hi @DPKJ
I tried it out, but the linked heading does not appear to work for a page you are already on (it did not visibly refresh the page or bring me to the top of the page - which I hoped it would have).
I suppose I have to wait for the Anchor Macro to return. Thanks for your help.
You can use the browser native hotkeys for example in Chrome Windows End (for bottom) or Home (for top) key.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.