Hi there all!
I'm currently trying to make a global post-mortem template in confluence for our team (I'm surprised this doesn't come out of the box). This template I'm wanting to make needs to be able to use any of the reports currently available in Jira so that our team can do some simple analysis during the post-mortem.

When I go through the list of available macros to generate a chart / report I don't see many of the options available in Jira in Confluence.
I don't see the following options:
Cumulative Flow Diagram
Control Chart
Time Tracking Report
I also don't see a way to have a JQL filter that references a project as "itself" so that when I create a Confluence template that will be used in spaces connected to a Jira project they get automatically filled.
Would appreciate if someone can tell me I'm missing something here as I think these reports are quite important.