Incorrectly marked a ticket as "Done," and I just want to un-do this.
You need to ensure your workflow allows the transition. That is, check to see if the WF has a transition back to ready for review. If not add the transition. I might suggest using the "All" transition option thus allowing any status to be transitioned to from any other status unless of course you want/need a rigid WF.
Thank you for your reply! I guess the follow-up noob question would be on "If not add the transition." How do I do this? Sorry, don't see a menu item for this.
no worries at all. glad to help.
prerequisite - So you need to be an admin (either for the project or a system admin)
You can find more in the docs - Workflows
Thank you!! 👍🏼
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.