Is there anyway to change the project type form Next-gen software to classic type as lot of classic features are not available in the Next-gen type? Thanks.
Hi @Joseph Joy ,
it's possible to change from classic to next-gen, this documentation has all the steps to do it : https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/migrate-between-next-gen-and-classic-projects-957974933.html
But if you have lots of customizations (Board statuses, issues types, customs fields ...) you will have some manual work to do.
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
Hi Alexis - Thanks, but I am trying to migrate back to Classic
yes you're right - sorry for the mistake The link I provided stil lapplies though : you 'll find there how to move from Next-gen to Classic, and basically all the manual actions I listed still apply : you'll need to recreate some settings if you have a heavily customized next-gen project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.