Hi - I'm looking for clarification re legal terms. If this 'Automation for Jira' app now falls into the Atlassian T&Cs we won't have to go through a supplier review process for GDPR purposes. If anyone can confirm that would be great thanks.
Hey Karyn,
John here from Atlassian (formerly Code Barrel)
thanks for your message. It's a good question too.
You are correct in that Automation for Jira is now an Atlassian app. It will move over to the Atlassian T&Cs which will make life easier for GDPR.
I am in the process of making this all happen (it just takes a while to get all the ducks lined up) and hope to have it ready by the start of December 2019. We will email all customers then to let them know. I will also add a banner on the Atlassian site and leave a comment here so you know it is done.
I hope that helps but feel free to ask any other questions
Cheers,
John
Thats great news - makes our job so much easier! Thanks for the quick reply
Just a quick update to let you know this is unfortunately not going to get done prior to xmas. It will be completed in January. Sorry if this delays things for you but I just wanted to make sure you weren't waiting and wondering!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.