Hi all.
I'm using next-gen software type project and I enabled sprints with backlog after some use like Kanban. In backlog I have a lot of done tasks. How I can hide them? I can't find any filters for this
Verify the 'done' tasks have a valid resolution value. there have been several posts about next gen projects showing 'done' without a resolution value. The 'done' status should only have issues with a valid resolution. It may be a problem with how your done column is setup. It should have issues in one or more statuses WITH a valid resolution. In some cases workflows where not setup properly. The workflow should either allow the user to pick a resolution from the transition screen or set the resolution in a post function when moving to a status mapped to 'done.
I'm sorry. Can you please explain - done status with resolution value? I did not create special workflows.I have such dropdown menu http://joxi.ru/E2pJ3E4ia9dwlr
Open one of the done issues in your backlog. In the detail section the resolution should have a value like fixed, resolved, completed, etc.,, not 'unresolved' Unresolved means the field is NULL in the database. When you setup the columns you define the requirement for the issue to appear in the column. The done column should only have issues with a resolution value.
I created board Resolved and changed status of my tasks. It's a magic) Thanks a lot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.